York Transportation Company LLC
In order for us to provide the highest level of service please review the following policies.
* No alcohol shall be consumed by any passengers under the age of 21 years old. The driver may also request that alcohol not be consumed in the the vehicle at any time for any reason.
* No smoking in or around our vehicles. This includes but not limited to e-cigarettes and other forms of smoke less tobacco and other illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
* Any and all disorderly passengers will be dropped off at the digression of the driver and no refund will be given.
* Any damages caused by the passengers or their guests will be charged a minimum of $100.00 based on the cost to repair damages.
* Vomit clean up charge is a minimum of $250.00 final cost will come after the vehicle has been detailed.
* York transportation is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
* Cancelation due to severe weather is at the discretion of York transportation Co.
* The state of Maine requires that seat belts are to be warn at all times. For carseats please see below Car Seat Policy.
* The Customer agrees that a replacement vehicle may be substituted in the event that the vehicle that was reserved is not available due to accident, mechanical issue ect.
All of our drivers have both a criminal and drivers checks before driving for us. Our vehicles are also equipped with video cameras of both the inside and outside of the vehicle for your safety.
$60.00 per hour a $25.00 fee also applies for service between midnight and 4:30 am.
Gratuities are not included in our prices. A customary driver's gratuity of 15-20% of the total trip should be considered upon level or service.